COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Peoria, IL Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by Mike Davis & Rodney Fryer in Peoria, IL.
- We guarantee a home inspection in Peoria, IL that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Mike Davis & Rodney Fryer are fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Peoria area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar to Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Peoria and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Mike Davis & Rodney Fryer’s Experience/Qualifications
- Experience in the construction industry working with plumbing and electrical systems and completing concrete and drywall projects.
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- May be offering additional inspection/testing services and continuing education courses in the future.
- Experience in construction project management and the real estate industry.
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- Providing additional inspection/testing services for mold and radon.
- Offering condominium inspections and residential environmental reports.
- May be offering continuing education courses in the future.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.
What Clients Have To Say
“Mike and Rodney were very knowledgeable and Friendly. They truly understand what customer service is all about. I would definitely recommend Pillar to Post to my friends.”
— Doug R.
“Everything! You offer coupons and are very professional! You also have water and goodies!!!! You care about people and I have been in the business for 18 years. Very happy with your service!”
— Cheryl J.
“Professional, clean, and courteous.”
— Luke P.